Broadway Fountain in Madison, Indiana. The fountain, originally cast iron, was presented in 1876 to the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition by the Republic of France. It was later purchased by the Indiana Order of Odd Fellows and presented to the city of Madison, Indiana. It was returned to its original condition--but recast in bronze--during the latter 1970's and re-dedicated in the summer of 1980.


Chris Rowland outside of Cafe Camille in Madison, Indiana.


Facing northeast along Main Street (IN-56), west of Mulberry Street in Madison, Indiana.


Facing southeast toward the intersection of Main Street (IN-56) and Mulberry Street in Madison, Indiana.


Facing southwest toward the intersection of Main Street (IN-56) and West Street in Madison, Indiana.


Madison Train Depot at the Jefferson County Historical Society on the southeast corner of Mill Street and West 1st Street in Madison, Indiana.


Facing northeast at the Lanier Mansion State Historic Site, Madison, Indiana.