Mill Race Park is located on the west side of downtown Columbus, tucked between downtown and the East Fork of the White River before it branches into the Driftwood River and Flat Rock Creek. There is an entrance to Mill Race Park from the Madison State Road.
Approaching the covered bridge in Mill Race Park, Columbus, Indiana, from the west. This single span Long Truss structure was originally built in 1840 by Adam Mason near Brownsville in Union County, where it crossed the East Fork of the Whitewater River.
A view inside the covered bridge in Mill Race Park, Columbus, Indiana, from the east.
The 84-foot-tall observation tower and clock in Mill Race Park, Columbus, Indiana.
Looking upstream at the East Fork of the White River in Columbus, Indiana from the 84-foot-tall observation tower in Mill Race Park.